Chennai which is one of the most leading city in advanced hardware technologies.
Nantech Power Systems Pvt. Ltd. provides you the best thermal products (PAC) in Chennai city.
Here are the two categories of thermal products provided by Nantech.
Small room cooling
For all-time temperature and moisture control in network closets, computer rooms, and other little spaces. Its low profile allows floor-mount or wall-mount fitting and requires little or no floor space.
Direct expansion floor-mount cooling unit
Provides top most Thermal management efficiency by advanced cooling technology for various data centers and server rooms.
ALSO READ THIS: Servo Voltage Stabilizers: – Air-Cooled vs Oil-Cooled
|LIEBERT SRC - SMALL ROOM COOLING
|LIEBERT PDX - DIRECT EXPANSION FLOOR-MOUNT
|Benefits Less Risk
- Year-round cooling
- Real-time remote monitoring and alarming
- Easy maintenance
- Trouble-Free operation even at high ambient
Industry-Leading Energy Efficiency
- Highest industry NSEER ratings
- High efficient EC fan and compressor
Fast, Simple Installation, Reliable
- Less expensive and faster to deploy
- Backed by Proven Service and Support
- Delivering efficiency of up to 65%.
- Cooling unit, from 15 to 165 kW
- It’s suitable for all type of data center environments with a wide range of configurations to satisfy all installation requirements.
- For data centers facing load and temperature variations, Liebert PDX is used, such as those typical of cloud computing environments
- Temperature Control
- EC Fan
- Green Refrigerant
- Free Cooling for Optimizing
- High SHR
- Metallic Body
- Energy efficiency
- 24 x 7 Operation
- Load Sharing
- Remote Monitoring
- High Ambient
- It is available in air-cooled and water-cooled versions to suit various site installation requirements. Also allowing multiple modes of operation increasing the ability to adapt to diverse application demands
- The pumped refrigerant economizer is consistent with Liebert PDX and Liebert MC microchannel condenser for making strides in warm administration whereas cutting control costs.
- The unit’s Digital Scroll configuration, instead, is responsible to modulate cooling capacity while the fresh air economizer function, operating with the iCOMTM control, is adopted when the outside air temp is cooler than the return temperature.
- In addition, the combination of R410A coolant, Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV), and Liebert®EC Fans 2.0 advanced generation all allow the device to achieve substantial efficiency levels.
Product Specifications of Liebert SRC - Small Room Cooling: -
Product specifications of Liebert PDX – Direct Expansion Floor Mount: -